Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Okay, So Gage is getting so big sooo fast, I cannot believe he is already 7 weeks. I love watching him grow, watching him recognize things, and watching him laugh (It's the funniest thing). Jimmy gave him the nickname Gage-a-saurus because he tends to sound like a crazy teradactyl when he grunts and laughs. Here are come recent pix of the little guy:


First time visiting Snta (Who did not flippin understand that Gage cant hold his own head up):


Wearing the cutest onsie ever courtesy of Melissa:

Holding his head up (Very Bitter-Sweet):

He's getting really long:

Wearing the adorable Santa outfit from Uncle and Ger.We're still going to get a smiley picture in the suit, I promise =]:

Speaks for itself:

Caught him laughing, best thing ever:

At GGma's house for our early Christmas dinner:

In his new swing:

This one makes me laugh, not sure why though:

I hope everyone is well, enjoying the holiday season.. We love you all!!

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, seriously he is so stinkin cute! I want to hold him!!!!

    Thank-you for taking a picture of him in my onesie, it melts my heart to see him in it, haha! He's a ladies man! :)

    That picture of him laughing is adorable, and I love his santa outfit! haha so funny!

    love all the pics!! Merry Christmas!

    love you guys

    ReplyDelete