Monday, July 6, 2009

Caved in and made a site.

My cousin Melissa and her family have a blog and I love love love logging on and seeing what little Kaiya is up to and the cool new stuff Melissa is making.. I think its a great way to keep distant family close. She asked me if I was planning on "Blogging" and at first, I could have swore I wasn't going to... But the more I thought about it, the more I realized it's actually a great Idea especially with baby on the way, I can keep you all posted.

I'm going to be spending lots of time on the computer now, since I was just deemed a "High Risk" pregnancy I can't really get out all that often. My goal is to update this as often as I can with all the appointments and info so i can keep my family in the know, as well as keep myself busy so I dont go insane once I go on bed rest!

*Peace and Love*

No comments:

Post a Comment